SALES EXECUTIVES FOR DUBAI
SALES EXECUTIVES required for a Building Materials Firm in Dubai.
Should be holding valid UAE Driving License, experience in marketing and selling of building materials. Salary between AED 3000 to 5000/-
- please mention the subject line as "Sales Executive for Dubai"
INSTRUCTORS FOR SULTANATE OF OMAN
Global Business Network LLC (Globnet), is an approved educational services provider, with ISO 9001 quality credentials, looking for highly qualified INSTRUCTORS for Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Manpower, in the Sultanate of Oman.
- AUTO MECHANICS (CARS) - (AUTOMOBILE INSTRUCTOR FOR CARS)
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- MARINE ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- FISHING ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR (Aqua Culture or similar)
- WATER PURIFICATION INSTRUCTION
- INTERIOR DESIGN INSTRUCTION
- NAVIGATION TECHNIQUE INSTRUCTOR
- NUTRITIONIST INSTRUCTOR
- ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR - English should be a second language up to 10th +2 standards. Must have 6.5 on the IELTS exam or equivalent; preferably, CELTA/TEFEL/TESOL. Teaching experience in Degree level colleges preferred.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor degree in the specialization applied (Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Marine/Fishing (Aqua Culture), with minimum 6 years teaching experience at a reputed college or technical institution after passing Bachelor’s degree. / OR /3 year Diploma in the specialization applied (Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Marine/Fishing (Aqua Culture etc), with 8 years teaching experience at a reputed college or technical institution after passing Diploma
- 4 years Industrial experience in respective specialization.
- Preference is given to those who speak fluent English
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Teaching experience can be in Polytechnics, VHSCs, Vocational Training Centers, ITI, etc
Package includes Basic salary, Accommodation allowance, Transport allowance, Utility allowance, Air ticket allowance, Healthcare for the employee, up to three dependents (Spouse and two children), Workmanship compensation insurance, Gratuity as per Omani labor law, Joining ticket for the employee, up to three dependents (Spouse and two children).
(Kindly write the Position you are applying with Specialization on the Subject line of the email and the source of advertisement).
Mode of Interview:
- Candidates will be short listed from the CVs received, on the basis of the qualification and teaching experience.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview will be conducted in Cochin/Chennai from 7th July, tentatively (date is not yet confirmed)
- Interview will be conducted by the Panel of experts from the Vocational Colleges and the Ministry of Manpower in Oman.
- Selected Instructors will have to join during academic year 2018-19 starting from September 2018. Interview is expected during JULY 2018
LECTURERS & TECHNICIANS FOR MoM OMAN
Global Business Network LLC (Globnet), is an approved educational services provider, with ISO 9001 quality credentials, looking for highly qualified LECTURERS & TECHNICIANS for College of Technology under the Ministry of Manpower, in the Sultanate of Oman.
- ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERING
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE / INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- NETWORKING (CCNA, CCNP)
- DATA BASE MANAGEMENT (ORACLE CERTIFIED)
- E LEARNING
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANGEMENT
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Eligibility criteria: Minimum 5 years of teaching experience in Colleges/Universities etc., after passing Post Graduation. (Experience before passing PG will not be counted). Graduation and Post Graduation should be in the same or similar subjects. Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Interview is expected during JULY 2018
TECHNICIAN (Similar to Lab Instructor in India)
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 5 years industrial experience and 4 years teaching experience..
- Minimum 1 year experience in the Laboratory of an educational institution is an added advantage.
- Operational knowledge and experience in handling laboratory equipments for analysis and testing is a must.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
Interview is expected during JULY 2018