INSTRUCTORS FOR SULTANATE OF OMAN
Global Business Network LLC (Globnet), is an approved educational services provider, with ISO 9001 quality credentials, looking for highly qualified INSTRUCTORS for Vocational Colleges under the Ministry of Manpower, in the Sultanate of Oman.
- AUTO MECHANICS (CARS) - (AUTOMOBILE INSTRUCTOR FOR CARS)
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- MARINE ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR
- FISHING ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR (Aqua Culture or similar)
- WATER PURIFICATION INSTRUCTION
- INTERIOR DESIGN INSTRUCTION
- NAVIGATION TECHNIQUE INSTRUCTOR
- NUTRITIONIST INSTRUCTOR
- ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR - English should be a second language up to 10th +2 standards. Must have 6.5 on the IELTS exam or equivalent; preferably, CELTA/TEFEL/TESOL. Teaching experience in Degree level colleges preferred.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor degree in the specialization applied (Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Marine/Fishing (Aqua Culture), with minimum 6 years teaching experience at a reputed college or technical institution after passing Bachelor’s degree. / OR /3 year Diploma in the specialization applied (Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical/Marine/Fishing (Aqua Culture etc), with 8 years teaching experience at a reputed college or technical institution after passing Diploma
- 4 years Industrial experience in respective specialization.
- Preference is given to those who speak fluent English
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Teaching experience can be in Polytechnics, VHSCs, Vocational Training Centers, ITI, etc
Package includes Basic salary, Accommodation allowance, Transport allowance, Utility allowance, Air ticket allowance, Healthcare for the employee, up to three dependents (Spouse and two children), Workmanship compensation insurance, Gratuity as per Omani labor law, Joining ticket for the employee, up to three dependents (Spouse and two children).
(Kindly write the Position you are applying with Specialization on the Subject line of the email and the source of advertisement).
Mode of Interview:
- Candidates will be short listed from the CVs received, on the basis of the qualification and teaching experience.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview will be conducted in Cochin/Chennai between 23rd to 29th July, tentatively (date is not yet confirmed)
- Interview will be conducted by the Panel of experts from the Vocational Colleges and the Ministry of Manpower in Oman.
- Selected Instructors will have to join during academic year 2017-18 starting from September 2017.